We will gladly accept your return of any new, unused, unaltered and non damaged item(s) within 30 days of purchase, unless otherwise stated on this page, . Returned products must include return authorization number (RA#) and also include the original manufacturer's packaging including original box, instructions and tags. We do refund your original or return shipping fees.
- Please read all policies, terms and conditions on this page
- All items returned will require a RA # (Return Authorization Number). You can request your RA # by phone, email or by message at the bottom of this page.
- Please contact customer service if you have any questions We are are here to help assist you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused and unaltered condition and must include the original packaging with all tags
- Ryde-Motorcycle does not pay for your original or return shipping fees.
- After your return item(s) is received, inspected and meets our terms and conditions, your refund will be processed by Ryde-Motorcycle in a timely manner.
- Your refund will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Depending on your credit card company, it can take an additional 2-10 business days after your refund is processed for your refund to post to your credit card account or original method of payment.
Return Shipping Charges Options
For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, Ride-Motorcycle can provide the option of printing out a prepaid UPS shipping label for You. The cost of the label will be deducted from your total refund amount. Make sure your RA# is on your return package
We do not pay for return shipping charges or fees. Please return your package using the carrier of your choice. For your peace of mind and protection against loss, make sure to use a shipping carrier which offers tracking and insurance for your return package. Please write your RA # on your package. . .
All shipments must be prepaid back to us; packages shipped COD will be rejected. We do not pay shipping for return or exchange packages.
Exchange - Refund PolicyAn exchange is a 2 step process for the buyer. The buyer needs to return a product to the seller for a refund. The buyer needs to reorder a product so the seller can ship a new product to the buyer.
We have found the best way to speed up the exchange process online is to place a new order and then return the item you want to exchange. When you place a new order you get your new gear faster and avoid the possibility of the item you want being sold out or back ordered.
We will process the refund for the item(s) you return as soon as we receive the item back. Your refund for returned item will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, .
Order Cancellation or Modification PolicyIf you change your mind, call of email us immediately!
- We and our shipping partners process orders when received. We will do our best to cancel or change an order but sometimes we are not able to cancel or modify an order
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their order status is labeled "Order Received." Once an order has a status of "Order Processed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse or shipping partners and is in the queue to be shipped out.
Products Damaged by or Used by Customer are Not Returnable
- We do not offer or have an unconditional return policy. Because we only sell new products. We do not offer "A Try it - You will like It " return policy. If you try out product you purchased from us and in any way damage the product or damage the manufacturer's packaging, the product will be considered used and cannot be returned
Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" or shows sign of use, not in original like new condition, has been altered in any way, manufacturers original packaging is damaged or is missing product tags and instructions or original paperwork. will be considered used and cannot be returned or exchanged. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle jacket or helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike. Open manufacturer's boxes and packages carefully. the product cannot be returned, if you damage the manufacturer/s box or original manufacturer's packaging. .
- Items that can not be returned include but are not limited to the the following. Items that shows wear from being used or worn, are dirty , have dirt or oil smudges, have an foul odor or smell including and not limited to cigarette smoke, have pet or other animal hairs, show scuffing or scratching, have been or show signs of being mount or in anyway and are not in like new condition , etc) or otherwise are in a condition other than how it was received cannot be returned.
Any merchandise or parts of merchandise which shows signs of use or in anyway and are not in new condition or otherwise are not in the same condition that it was sent to you can not be returned.
Items that can not be returned include but are not limited to the the following. Items that shows wear from being used or worn, are dirty , have dirt or oil smudges, have an foul odor or smell including and not limited to cigarette smoke, have pet or other animal hairs, show scuffing or scratching, have been or show signs of being mount or in anyway and are not in like new condition , etc) or otherwise are in a condition other than how it was received cannot be returned.
Craigslist, eBay and other online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Ryde-Motorcycle
Apparel and Helmets Return Policy
- Apparel items must be new and packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags to be returned. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Unused items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 20% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires Policy
Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable
Defective Product Policy
Defective products are rare. If you believe you received a defective product please contact customer service immediately so we can assist you. Customer service will may you to document the particular problem with pictures to better assist you.
- Product defects are handled on an individual case by case basis. Our customer service is here to help resolve any problem you have
Warranty and Warranty Return Policy
Most manufacturers offer warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
Please note warranty processing can be a slow process and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
Shipping Carrier Problems and Lost Orders Policy
- Once the package is shipped. The particular shipping carrier ( USPS, UPS, Fedex etc) is responsible for delivering your order in a timely manner and damage free..
- Please let us know within 3 days if a package or product is damaged. to better assist you , We will require pictures of the damaged box and damaged item(s).
We will assist you to resolve this problem. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
- Products damaged in shipping and lost orders are handled on an individual case by case basis.
- Lost orders are rare. A more common problem is the order takes longer than expected. We find that the stated policy of shippers are basically good faith estimates of the shipper. In some cases shipping times and can be substantially longer than shippers advertise. In most cases shippers do not guarantee delivery time We use tracking information supplied by the shipper to determine if a package is lost.. .