Daytona's Glide "Flip Up" modular motorcycle helmet combines the protection of a full face helmet and the comfort of a 3/4 open face helmet in one. The Glide's "Hi Tech" dual face shield system uses an inner Pinlock anti-fog lens for superior anti-fog protection. Daytona's modular design allows the chin guard and face shield to flip open with just one finger. Daytona's modular helmets offer protection, comfort, and are loaded with rider friendly features that are designed to exceed your expectations.
- Meets and exceeds D.O.T. Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- 2 different helmet shell sizes to ensure a more proportionate fit and look.
- Locking chin guard and face shield open with one finger mechanism.
- Clear exterior anti-scratch face shield with anti-fog clear inner Pinlock lens.
- Easy to use interior drop down anti-scratch smoke shield.
- Easy on - easy off lever operated quick release helmet strap mechanism.
- Adjustable chin guard and head vents.
- Comfortable padded lining with moisture wicking fabric for better comfort.
- Removable hand washable interior liner.
- Bluetooth ready interior speaker pockets for Daytona's and other popular aftermarket products.
Find Your Correct Helmet Size! Keep in mind helmet sizes vary widely by manufacturer. Measuring your head is a starting point to determine what helmet size to order. However, this is not the only factor. Please read on!
- To find your helmet size, you will need a tailor's tape measure to measure your head. To determine the most accurate head measurement, you will also need someone to assist you with the measurement. Have your assistant place the bottom of the tape measure approximately ½ inch to 1 inch above the eyebrows in front and back of the head a point that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements to make sure you have an accurate head measurement. Remember your goal is to order the proper size helmet.
- It is our experience, Daytona's helmet sizing chart tends to run small compared to other reputable manufacturers. Also keep in mind other factors like the shape of your head (ex. oval vs round), if you carry a lot of weight for your height (weight / height ratio) and the accuracy of your head measurement are all factors that need to be considered when deciding what helmet size to order for a safe comfortable fit.
Use Daytona's size chart only as a guide before ordering. For best results, if you find you are between the smaller and larger measurement for any particular size, we recommend ordering One Size Larger than Daytona's sizing chart recommends.