Daytona's DE1-B Detour full face helmet features a popular dull / flat black finish. Daytona's Detour full face helmets feature a dual shield system with a 4 position anti-scratch clear outer shield with anti fog Pinlock lens and a drop down inner smoke shield. The Inner shield retracts in helmet shell when not needed. Helmet also offers a variety of other user friendly features including an easy on - easy off lever operated helmet release helmet strap mechanism, adjustable top of head and chin vents, moisture wicking padded interior, removable hand washable helmet liner and bluetooth ready speaker pockets.
Daytona Full Face Motorcycle Helmets:
- Meets and exceeds DOT Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- 4 position clear outer anti-scratch face shield with anti-fog clear Pinlock lens.
- Lever operated interior drop down smoke shield - retracts when not needed.
- Easy to use lever operated quick release helmet hold down strap mechanism.
- Adjustable top of head and chin vents.
- Comfortable to wear moisture wicking padded interior lining for all day comfort.
- Removable hand washable interior liner.
- Bluetooth ready interior speaker pockets for optional aftermarket products.
Seller Note: Daytona's reasonably priced full face motorcycle helmets are known for their superior quality, fit, exterior finish, comfortable interior lining and user friendly features.
Buy in Confidence: Included in the box with your helmet purchase is a free vented head wrap and a cloth helmet bag which can be used for carrying or cleaning the helmet or shield, and storing the helmet when needed. We believe Daytona's full face helmet would be a great addition to your riding gear. Order today, you will not be disappointed!
Find Your Correct Helmet Size! Keep in mind helmet sizes vary widely by manufacturer. Measuring your head is a starting point to determine what helmet size to order. However, this is not the only factor. Please read on!
- To find your helmet size, you will need a tailor's tape measure to measure your head. To determine the most accurate head measurement, you will also need someone to assist you with the measurement. Have your assistant place the bottom of the tape measure approximately ½ inch to 1 inch above the eyebrows in front and back of the head a point that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements to make sure you have an accurate head measurement. Remember your goal is to order the proper size helmet.
- It is our experience, Daytona's helmet sizing chart tends to run small compared to other reputable manufacturers. Also keep in mind other factors like the shape of your head (ex. oval vs round), if you carry a lot of weight for your height (weight / height ratio) and the accuracy of your head measurement are all factors that need to be considered when deciding what helmet size to order for a safe comfortable fit.
Use Daytona's size chart only as a guide before ordering. For best results, if you find you are between the smaller and larger measurement for any particular size, we recommend ordering One Size Larger than Daytona's sizing chart recommends.