Get a Free 2nd Amendment Koozie
Bear Claw's exclusive U.S.A. model motorcycle cup holder features red and white U.S.A pewter accents. This U.S.A. model features tapered arms for increased surface area and better grip. Cup holder installs in seconds. No Tools Needed.
This U.S.A. tough cup holder will look great on your Harley, Indian, Victory or for that fact any motorcycle!
- The cup holder is usually mounted on the left side of the handlebar. For most handlebar mounting you will need 2" rise or more to avoid hitting the gas tank. A simple way to test if our cup holder will work is, while sitting on your motorcycle, turn your handlebars all the way to the left side. Hold up your favorite bottle, cup or standard size travel mug up to the left side handlebar and if you have 2" of clearance between the gas tank you are ready to order!
- The "Bear Claw" clamp is designed to fit 1/2" to 1-3/4" circular, oval or rectangular parts on your motorcycle like handlebars, handrails, saddlebag guards or engine guards. Rotate the hand operated "Cam Lock Turn Lever" till the clamp is tight, then push the cam lock lever down and the clamp is locked in place. It' that Easy and that Simple to Install.
- The heavy duty clamp is 1 1/2" wide clamp is designed to be rotated 90 degrees which will allow the cup holder to be rotated for vertical mounting on things like high rise handlebars ( ape hangers) or the vertical areas of engine or saddlebag guards.
- The cup holder arms are approx. 3" in diameter and the new improved tapered arms will hold a variety of popular sized cans, cups bottles and tumblers. Designed to fit popular sized cans and plastic cups from 12 -20 ounces, bottles from 1/2 to 1 liter and Smaller sized tumblers. A good rule of thumb is if your container fits in your car's cup holder it will fit in our motorcycle cup holder. .
Don't Forget Family & Friends - Buy More Than One!
Bring your favorite drink along for the ride and remember you passenger. If you have a bagger you need two holders. If you have two bikes, you may need four!
Besides motorcycles the unique design of our drink holder makes it perfect for use on other vehicles like personal water craft, boats, scooters, quads, ATV's, golf carts, tractors, lawn mowers, baby strollers, walkers, wheel chairs. Even musicians like our cup holder - great for microphone stands!
10 Reasons Why The Bear Claw Motorcycle Holder Is Better
- Quick No Slip Mounting - Mounts in Seconds No Tools Necessary
- No Rust Nylon Design with No Rust Hardware
- Mounts On Handlebar , Engine Guards or Saddlebag Guards
- Easy On - Easy Off with Hand Operated "Cam Locking" Clamp
- Clamp rotates 90 degrees for Vertical or Horizontal Mounting
- Get a free 2nd Amendment Koozie for smaller bottles & cans
- Designed to clamp to 1/2" to 1 3/4" round of oval surfaces
- Designed to work with most popular cans, cups & bottles from 12oz to 20oz
- Designed to work with most popular bottles from 1/2 to 1 liter
- Designed to work with a variety of Travel Mugs and smaller Tumblers